Monday, August 1, 2011

Yay more time!

[Addendum to her 7/20/11 letter]

So an Anziano had some extra time and said I could use it, so here is the rest of what I wanted to say.

Dad: I loved the story and parable about the drill battery. I read it to the elders and one of them could follow what you were saying. I said that is exactly what you are like. You in a nutshell: brilliant and profound and always thinking aobut hte gospel in some way or another. Reminded me of the 10 virgins, and how our oil lamps are always burning (spiritual power/testi8monies) and we need to constantly add to them by day to day righteous living.

Parker: Brent and Kim are getting married! Yay! Tell her congrats. Congrats on the new calling and getting to work at the temple again. I'm quite jealous of that!

Brit: Finally! I thought you forgot about me! thanks for the packages. They are exactly what I've needed, especially the face stuff. Cordon Bleu is here almost every week and a favorite all over. We don't go to the gym Weds because it's p-day. Temple session at 11 though! Your new BOM reading sounds great! I've decided to read the BOM at least once every week! I love that book with all my heart. I know that through the spirit and the BOM, I can convert any person. They are such powerful tools in the gospel and in conversion!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment