[Addendum to Chelsea's 8/17/11 email]
Monday was a big holiday here so we had to deep clean the apartment. It's only done twice a year. Everyone closes their shops and goes out and parties. It's called ferragosto and they celebrate when the virgin mary got taken up to heaven to become impregnated and such. It's crazy. But a member invited us over for lunch and we ate seafood! a salad thing with octopus, squid, clams. It was gross looking, but didn't taste TOO bad. I took pictures. I ate it all. But the idea grosses me out. But we also had spaghetti noodles with butter and clams also with garlic. THose ones were actually quite tasty. I was nervous to eat it though, but i liked that. You are all probably so proud of me. Especially after you see the picture of this because it does not look tasty.
Okay, now I am done. Gotta go see the Sistin Chapel. We already walked through the piazza at saint peters. No big deal...right. We're just 20 minutes from the Vatican. Some guy told us to not go brain washing everyone in the heart of religion. Ha!! Brainwash....more like bring truth to their rememberance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment