[Chelsea's letter from 7/20/11]
Ciao Tutti!
Well I don't have much time, so this might be short.
Friday I finally got the package! My district elders would try to trick me every day of whether it came or not. I wanted to hit them so bad because they would get my hopes up and they were just lying. Oh well, when the package came and they saw all the candy, they were really apologetic. The favorite was Australian Licorice. It's gone. It was gone the first day. If you could send more, that would be amazing because seriously EVERYONE loves it and asks for more. Thank you mom and brit for the package.
Saturday: Our fake investigator, "Jlenia" finally agreed to come to church on Sunday! It made us SO happy! Saturday night we did a stress management class and got to run a lap around the MTC with our shoes off. The other missionaries gave us weird looks, but it was so fun!
Sunday I interviewed with the first counselor in my branch presidency and he told me my italian is much more advanced than it usually is for missionaries at our time. That made me feel good.
Monday: Our teacher brother bullock came back finally. It took him over two weeks to recover from West Nile Virus.
Tuesday we got "transferred" from our area and had to say bye to our investigator. It was sad. But we found out that ours wants to get baptized but her parents are against it. She's only 16. She's going to talk to her parents soon about it.
Happy B-day KIETH!!!!! Love you little bro!
Tell dustin hi and congrats for me. Amira sounds like she is growing up so much and becoming even more funny. Yes mom, i am feeling better. we got three new sisters today and 9 elders for the italian branch. We haven't met any of them yet, we'll meet them tonight. I have to give them orientation tonight.
Hayley!!! Tell me what the baby is! Congrats ahead of time!
Yes mom, orange top needs sleeves fixed. the mtc has a cello i can use also.
Well time is about gone, don't e-mail me long e-mails. Send them trhough dear elder because they take too long to read and then i don't have time for e-mailing back. I will write back everyone through normal letters.
I love hearing from all of you and I pray for you every day! You are all amazing!
Love always,
Sorella Heiner
p.s. some older missionaries had their parents send them phones for calling at the airports and they just mailed the phones back later, but i don't know if that's allowed./ Maybe you could send me a calling card so I can use the pay phones to talk to you?? What do you think?
3 weeks 'til ITALY!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment