Sunday, February 14, 2010

One Bride for One of Those Brothers

Fellow Blog readers: I have a new love. Remember that movie/musical called Seven Brides for Seven Brothers? Well I have seen it three times within the last 24 hours. Ya, that's right. My roommates and I watched it last night, this morning while getting ready for church and just watched it again tonight. You might say that is ridiculous, but I say it's lovely. :-) Just look at these men...



Ignore the girls...they aren't important. The names of these brothers in order from left to right is: Frank, Caleb, Gideon, Daniel, Ephraim, and Ben. They are my new loves. They can sing and dance while chopping wood in the middle of winter. Haha lame sounding, I know, but something about their ruggedness just makes my heart melt. They are so cute. My favorites are in this order: 1. Frank, 2. Ben, 3. Daniel. I'm not really in love with the other ones, but they are great.

Watching this movie makes me want a man who can pick me up like I weigh nothing, be so sweet and cheezy and say things like, "You're the prettiest girl I ever aquainted," but also put up one of the meanest fights that could break the walls of a barn down and who will love me so much that he kidnaps me from the town and take me up into the mountains where we are snowed in for the whole winter. Wouldn't that be just grand?

Well maybe I don't want things like that to happen exactly like that, but having a man around who is rugged and gentle all at the same time. A lumberjack! So manly, I love it. Better yet...I just love men! Ha but overall...this musical is great. If anyone feels like buying it for me on DVD so we don't have to rent the VHS from the public library then I would be super happy. If you haven't, you must watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!!

P.S. Tonight when we watched it, we all wore flannel shirts in honor of our wilderness men whom we are in love with.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... *gasp*... hahahahahahahaha Chelsea I'm going to laugh every time I see you with a flannel shirt. :) I couldn't stop humming the songs last night. In fact "bless her beautiful hide" is stuck in my head right now. Thanks a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete