In one of my classes there is this kid who sat by me on the first day of classes and now sits by me EVERY class period. If the seat isn't open, he chews out whoever is in it and says they stole "his" seat.
This kid is not attractive...not bad looking, but just not really my type. And he is a returned missionary who acts like a pre-missionary. He also is always doodling on his paper words written out in the gang-style bubble letters--the graffiti ones. It's strange. He also refers to himself as from the "O.V." with this gangster attitude toward it. Like anyone is supposed to know what that is. I think it's like Ogden Valley or something. All I know is that is it in Utah and he is trying to make living in Utah sound like a really cool thing. Not that it's bad...just not gangster.
Anyways, the point of this post is that I think he wears women deodorant. I have this deodorant, Lady Speed Stick (Powder Fresh), and I used to wear it all the time. Now the scent makes me sick and it's this distinct smell that kind of has this chalky taste to it when you smell it. Weird,I know, but it's one of those scents I can't handle anymore for that reason. And I smell it every time he comes to sit by me. It goes away when we separate and it comes when he arrives. It makes me almost gag.
Long story short, I think this guy wears female deodorant. That's gross and weird. End of story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment