[Email from 12/21/11]
Okay, I just don't have much time.
It's my birthday today...thanks for all the birthday wishes. I am supposed to go celebrate it tomorrow at lunch with the nasty cat lady in my ward. Well she isn't nasty, but her house and food are. We don't really have the time so we are planning to cancel or something. She wants to make me a cake. Yuck. I got a phone call from Sorella Kelly and she wished me happy birthday. THat was nice. Anziano mickelsen gave me a bottle of almond syrup for making almond milk because I have been wanting to try it.
In church, we had two TJ's show up in our gospel principles lesson. I was really nervous because we were teaching. Anz. Mickelsen invited them to come to church. They made him really mad after because they were telling us that we should not be teaching about Charity but should teach about Love. So confused.
I was sick yesterday and stayed in all day. Sorella Kelly told me to stay in today too, but we'll see.
Dora is just glowing everytime we see her. She loves the gospel, prayer, and the scriptures. She has gradually changed into a new person with a light about her. She is so beautiful when she glows. I can't wait for her to be baptized.
Angelo is struggling with smoking...he doesn't know that we know, but we have been hinting and he talked with bishop last week. Pray for him because he is really struggling.
Gotta go, I will talk to you on Saturday!
Love you all,
Sorella Heiner
Um...I will try to call at 5 or 5:30 on Saturday night my time. Sorella Hicks can't get ahold of her family to change times with them, so hopefully everything works out. But dad said 7 will not work anymore, so see you all at 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment