Here are some pictures I tried to take of the show:
This is a ring full of tigers. They seem kind of
abused because they are so scared of the trainer
guy. I kind of wanted them to attack him or
something...not really. But at least disobey him
because they could take him down easily.
These acrobats were pretty good. They would
flip from one swinging platform to the other. This
guy just did some crazy flip...like a front one and
a half twist and another back flip. It was sick.
My adorable boyfriend. And yes...I didn't wear
any make-up because I was too lazy.
They launched this girl out of this canon and she
landed up on the riser things where the lights are.
Then they launched that same girl and another
girl out of this DOUBLE cannon across the arena.
They acted like it was so much more dangerous
because there were two cannons...I didn't see the
difference, but it was pretty cool. I think it would
be fun to get launched out of a cannon--kind of like
flying.
These two acrobats were crazy. These medal
things would spin and they would like walk on
the outside of the circles and like lay on the
inside and flip and jump rope and just do some
really psycho stuff. I have never seen anything
like this before. It was pretty interesting.
Last but not least, there is the tightrope
walkers. This picture shows two men
walking across with a medal pole on
their shoulders and a girl doing a
handstand on the pole while they
walk across. That was pretty cool
to watch. I don't want to try that though.
And that was my night at the circus. It was enjoyable, but I am glad I didn't have to pay for the tickets because I would have felt like I wasted my money. Now something I am really excited to buy tickets for is the Monster Jam! It is coming to the University of Phoenix stadium on August 1st and I am for sure going to be there. Hopefully I can get really good seats. My Valentine's Day present to Braden was tickets to the Monster Jam in Salt Lake City and that was in the Energy Solutions Arena where the Jazz play and even that was awesome. But since this is going to be in the football field it will be ever better! Bring on the monster trucks baby!!
walkers. This picture shows two men
walking across with a medal pole on
their shoulders and a girl doing a
handstand on the pole while they
walk across. That was pretty cool
to watch. I don't want to try that though.
And that was my night at the circus. It was enjoyable, but I am glad I didn't have to pay for the tickets because I would have felt like I wasted my money. Now something I am really excited to buy tickets for is the Monster Jam! It is coming to the University of Phoenix stadium on August 1st and I am for sure going to be there. Hopefully I can get really good seats. My Valentine's Day present to Braden was tickets to the Monster Jam in Salt Lake City and that was in the Energy Solutions Arena where the Jazz play and even that was awesome. But since this is going to be in the football field it will be ever better! Bring on the monster trucks baby!!

YAY! Chels got a blog :) I got a message and I was like which chels-bo-bells is this?!
ReplyDelete#1- I DON'T LIKE CLOWNS EITHER!!!! ditto everything you said about them. seriously.
#2- You look awesome without make-up. Now if only I could pull that off!
#3- I really like you and Braden! I hope you can last 2 years :) Did you know I married my missionary sweetheart? If you need any tips I've got some good ones.
#4- I have always wanted to go to a monster jam. Hmmmmm. You got me thinking....
Have fun blogging!
Awhhh fun! I want to see the circus! I have never been! Yay, you found a background! Its cuuute! See ya tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCHELS you are so cute and i love you. and the circus i went to was more of a public display of affection. sicknast. i'd take the clowns.
ReplyDeletecHELS... LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Same for me about the clowns.. hhhmmm./ let's see. i think they are lame and retarded... sorry for rude words but... clown... freaky too! So gtg<3!
ReplyDelete~MaRiAh!