Saturday, June 27, 2009

Amira Lilyanne

This is my niece, Amira Lilyanne. I haven't seen this girl for like five days and it is killing me. Sometimes I even search for reasons to come by and visit her--like bringing her sister (my mom) some lunch. Pathetic huh? I can't help it though. She is just so stinking cute. She is six months old and just about the funniest and cutest baby I have ever seen. She has these adorable dimples and she is almost always smiling to show them off. Thanks to her mom...she always has this crazy hair. It is kinda curly, if you let it go curly and when this little girl wakes up from sleeping or is done nursing, her hair is just wack-o and my sister just leaves it like that. This hair is also brown, dark brown. Which does not come from her mom's side of the family because my sister looks just like me; well I look just like her I guess I should say. And then these ginormous big brown eyes. Sometimes her eyes look Asian, but that's usually when she is just waking up. And then, to add to her cuteness, she has this pouty face where her bottom lip puffs out and her eyes get all wet. It is to die for. Sometimes I think she does this on purpose just to get what she wants. She usually does it if you sit down with her. She hates you sitting down with her. She demands that you hold her while you are standing. It is quite annoying, but she is so cute that I do it anyway. So this baby is one of my favorite relatives for now and here are some more pictures of how cute she is.



She loves stuffed animals...and my phone.


Cutest beach baby ever! Haha

These are her precious dimples...along with the
kind of Asian eyes. So cute!



If you watch closely, you can see her little tongue
sticking in and out. She thought she was a snake
that day or something.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That lil' Amira is so adorable! I love the name.. it's beautiful, and cute just like her!!!!! Thanks for coming over tonight it was F-U-N!!! HOPE TO SEE U SOON!!:)

    ~MaRiAh!

    ReplyDelete